Green Festival San Francisco 2008

I went to the Green Festival last weekend in San Francisco. Bay Area Bicycle Coalition hosted a valet parking for our bikes at the event. I found out that if I did ride my bike I would get 5 dollars off admission! After three hours and more than a hundred booths I did not see one handkerchief product available?! Almost everything at the Green Festival was about green consuming and not reducing consumption or use. I would have liked to see more information available and less products for sale. I saw everything from green caskets to green chocolate. The last thing I wanted to do was buy anything from the Green Festival. Nonetheless I had a great time and was able to talk to a few people about using handkerchiefs instead of paper towels and tissues!

No comments:

Followers